Monday, February 8, 2010

PC is on the move

My friend Jaclyn, wrote me from Botswana telling me her thoughts of PC and related some things she was allready doing and promised to forward new activities she comes up with. She was visited by her boyfriend reciently and spoke to him about PC. He also saw it as a good thing and went back to Vanawatu in the South Pacific with the mentality of being more conscious about these type of actions. He wrote me a while ago and said that not only is he persuing PC more activly now but that he also shared the idea with a friend of his who lives in Austrilia. Man we are starting to span the globe. And it is inspiring to me to hear of people who hear about PC and do more then just say "well thats a nice idea." Pretty cool stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment